Ordering a Custom Pillow is as easy as…
Keeping it Simple
Whether you want to design a completely new cushion or pillow, reupholster indoor or outdoor cushions, or choose an accent piece for any room, Hearth and Home can help. We are your custom cushion designer with more custom options than you can imagine! Want to add a monogram, embroidery, lace, or piping? No problem… we have a greater level of customization than any other company, more fabrics to choose from, and a willingness to try new things to achieve the most attractive style possible. Not only will your upholstered piece be a one-of-a-kind show-stopper, it’ll be family friendly too.
We’ve Got You Covered
At Hearth and Home, there is no limit to the level of customization for your design. Is the space you’re cushioning an odd shape or size? That’s our specialty! We are invested in each order 100% and will be an endless resource for you with the following selections.
- Jack-Mat Hearth Safety Seat to make your hearth child safe and add attractive, comfortable extra seating
- Custom Indoor Cushions for window seats, bay windows, benches, chairs and daybed mattresses
- Custom Outdoor Cushions for deep seating bottom and back cushions, chair pads, chaise lounge cushions, bench seating and daybed mattresses
- Custom Pillows including pillow covers, bolsters, pillow inserts, ruffle pillows and monogrammed pillows
- Custom Draperies including drapery panels and Roman shades
- Ready-to-Order pillows, Kallax Bench Cushions, and Rohini Daybed Mattress Cushions
Let’s Get Started
- From our product selection find the upholstered item that best fits what you’re looking for
- Fill out the order information to the best of your abilities and confirm it
- We’ll follow up with a phone call to perfect your order
During the design consult we’ll assist you with the following specifications:
- Measure the space and the cushion/pillow/décor item
- Choose your padding, thickness, or fill
- Choose your fabric
- Choose trim, accents, a monogram
- Decide on buttons, zippers, ties
- Decide if you want tufting or rounded corners
- Make recommendations on what will work and what will not
Once you’ve approved the design and chosen a payment method, we get to work sewing your custom item, alert you when it ships and provide a tracking number.