TIPS FOR MEASURING
1. First, measure the length of the hearth from one end to the other.
– Exact measurements, such as ½”, ¼”, etc. are required.
– If you have an uneven stone hearth, allow for the distance between the two furthest points.
2. Measure the depth of the hearth from the front of the hearth to the fireplace wall.
– If you have beams extending down the front of the fireplace, measure flush to the beam
Please keep in mind that although the fabric is flame retardant it is not fire proof and could still melt under extreme heat. We recommend removing during a fire for safety and protection of the materials.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to Contact Us. We will be happy to answer any questions you have. There is no such thing as a standard size fireplace or hearth; therefore, each Jack-Mat is custom made to fit your hearth. The placement of your fireplace may also affect its custom design. For instance, you may have a fireplace with built-in bookcases on either side, thus eliminating the need for sides Special instructions can be provided in the Special Instructions box provided on check out cart.