Wicker furniture can be estimated using the overall dimensions of the opening of seat. Since most wicker furniture varies in shape and size a template can be the best way to have a perfect fit.
Here are instructions on How to Make a Template
A Few Quick Measuring Tips
- Always us a firm tape measure to measure your space.
- When measuring, measure the actual space and not your existing cushions which can become broken down from use and the fabric can stretch over time. If you use the existing cushions as the measurements for your your new cushions it will most likley result in cushions that may not fit your space. DO NOT measure your existing cushions measure your space for an accurate fit.
How to Measure Your Wicker Furniture
- Measure the DEPTH of the space at its deepest point
- Measure the WIDTH of the space at its widest point.
- Decide on the THICKNESS you would like your cushions to be. We create all our cushions with a foam insert topped with a top and bottom layer of dacron adding up to 1″ to the overall height. For example , a 2″ foam with dacron wrap will sit approx 3 ” tall .
Is your space a custom shape – No problem ! We can help you create a template so that your cushion is a perfect fit!
Still have questions – Give us a call or send us an email We want to help make your space amazing!!!